Yokohama pneumatic rubber fenders have been in use for around 50 years. It is the leading anti-collision device for marine application in the world. This compressed air filled rubber fender is used as a protective medium for ship to ship contact (STS), ship to quay (STQ) and ship-to-berthing (STB).
Yokohama pneumatic rubber fenders can be delivered in various sizes and types. Chain and tyre net (CTN) type is usually recommended to protect the fender body, but sling type or body only is also available.
1. High energy absorption with a low reaction force
2. Light weight, portable and floatable, can be installed
and replaced easily
3. Heavy duty and long service life-over 10 years
4. Supplied as sling type (body only) or with chain and tire net
for protection of the fender body
5. Suitable for locations with large and small tidal differences
1. Offshore platform
2. Oil and gas tankers
3. Fast ferries and aluminium vessels
4. Temporary and permanent installations
5. Rapid response and emergencies
6. In ports with extreme tidal variations
7. Fishing vessel, transport ship and ocean trawler